CLICK ON PICS TO SEE ENLARGED VIEWS

click on older posts to see more machines

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Knuckles







This one was my fourth build. This was a regular brass frame with a spring on the front like normal and I cut it up and modified it. It was the one I traded the Hulk for. At this stage I was on my second capacitor for this machine. I started with a 47 cap and it ran like junk so I switched it to a 22 and it still sucked. It was the second reverse spring machine I built and I renamed this thing many times because it was a super difficult machine to deal with. I added a generic pic of the original machine. I guess it was a cheap piece from Cam. When I got it the rear coil had a 1/8 inch gap between the a-bar and core, the rear spring was broken, the front spring looked like I hit it with my mig welder...etc...it was a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment