CLICK ON PICS TO SEE ENLARGED VIEWS

click on older posts to see more machines

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Hulk




This is the first machine I tinkered with other than capasitor exchanges and spring tension adjustment. Me and my Father-in-Law built the frame out of a solid piece of billet aluminum on one of his CNC machines. The frame is great. I did a few things that I'm not so fond of on it but all in all I'm happy with the end result (minus the tube vise! I hate the quarter!). I don't have it anymore though. I traded it for a brass machine (and a little cash) that I ended up choppin' up and turning into one of my favorite and most used liners ("Jimmy"). Pretty much all of the pieces of this came off of some other machine and I didn't really do much as far as custom components because after all, this was my first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment